Rubber Thickness Measurement
Mechanical wear measuring equipment for conveyor belts, tires and drums.
- Suitable for rapid and accurate measurement of conveyor belts with steel-to-steel cords, all steel-cored tires and rubber-coated steel drums.
- Each device is calibrated to certain standard product types, easy choice of type.
- Based on the electromagnetic principle, the geometry of the detection coil allows a significant suppression of accidental noise.
- Phase detection and special feedback provide high accuracy and linearity.
- Has memory for 1000 thickness measurements with the ability to write notes (up to 16 characters); each time entry is added to real-time clock (day, hour, minute); product type, adjustable correction, and temperature sensor data are stored automatically; records can be viewed and partially edited in the evaluation module.
- The built-in infrared interface allows the evaluation unit to send the contents of the memory to a standard PC; special software allows export of measured data in CSV format into MS Excel.
- The radio link between the measuring probe and the evaluation module offers high user comfort.
- The advanced keypad (4 x 4 buttons) of the evaluation module and the intuitive menu system are user-friendly, allowing you to perform a number of settings and gain information (brightness, contrast and backlight, temperature data, battery status, auto shutdown time, etc.).
- The low-power electronics and the IP65 protection make it possible to carry out measurements anywhere, anytime in a wide range of temperatures and humidity, automatic shutdown protects against premature discharge of batteries.
- Both modules can be equipped with a charging kit for optimal charging of used batteries.
- The modules of the evaluation module and the measuring probes are made of durable plastic and meet ergonomic requirements.
- The concept of the device is conceived as open - special end user requirements (additional functions, different ranges, etc.) can be accepted.
Measuring range and accuracy:
0 ÷ 25 mm ± 0.2 mm; 0 ÷ 50 mm ± 0.3 mm
Text, two rows, 32 symbols (2x16)
2 1.25 V batteries, IEC HR6 (AA) type;
power adapter, charging device (option)
+5 ºC ... + 45 ºC (humidity 0% ... 80%)
433 MHz, distance 10 m (direct view)
Dimensions of the device:
measuring probe Ø 80 x 150 mm
evaluation module 115 x 210 x 30 mm
If you are interested in our services, please do not hesitate to contact the person or send a request to E-mail.